Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You're a boy and I'm a girl

I'm bought to unload an atomic bomb of hot pics that have been sitting on my camera for a while.


Lucky Strike!



X Games afterparty at Rob Dyrdek's fantasy factory


Rob's Office


Yeaaa! Defintely not sober at this point, shadows on the wall look tight!



Some rapper they call Fabulous


View from the front porch of the new house in Echo Park land


The backyard




Fire pit

Garden


My cucumbers before they were destroyed by a strange animal

Me wearing a hockey helmet at the Fort Irwin skatepark grand opening

View out the front door

The new daily skate spot - Logan Elementary School





Night shots from the roof


Trying to get some rad photos of the fire


This is all I could muster with my shitty point and shoot

1 comment:

DanaHarriston said...

Great pics! Looks like you had a blast at the Fantasy Factory! I watch that show on MTV all the time!